- Senior SQA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing automated tests, debugging and defining corrective actions.
- You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
- Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests throughout development iterations and deployment stages across different environments.
- Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards
- 5+ years of experience.
- Mobile and tablet App testing
- Understanding of Mobile App design practices such as material design.
- REST API testing
- Web App testing
- Both white box and black box testing
- Automated testing tools
- Regression testing
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- JIRA or other scrum/CM tools
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
Good to have:
- Understanding of AWS cloud architecture
- Database migration tools
- Bitbucket and Jira
- Google API and firebase
- Academic & Professional Requirements:
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance