About This Role :
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an ongoing process that leverages data and insights to optimize web pages and content to improve rankings and performance. The SEO Intern will be part of a team of experts that operate at a worldwide level. We are responsible for the management of organic and paid reporting systems that monitor search performance and search engine result pages for insights, wins, and opportunities. These reporting systems enable us to consult with the broader organization on strategies and opportunities in efforts to continue and improve the HP website experience from a customer’s perspective.
- Essential Duties And Responsibilities Include But Not Limited To.
- Develop recommendations to improve organic reports and insights.
- Develop recommendations to improve organic search performance.
- Keyword research and mapping.
- On-page optimizations.
- Monitoring and evaluating results.
- Guest post reach.
- Execute technical site audits to improve the health of one or more of our sites.
- Research topics and audience segments with competitive analysis tools to discover new opportunities for one or more of our sites.
- Use data to improve the on-site experience and content for one or more of our sites.
- Has a passion for digital marketing and analytics and pays close attention to detail
- Data-driven and does not rely on best practices but informs decisions based on data
- Desire to learn and the ability to perform independent research to solve problems
- High energy and ability to work with remote teams in different time zones
- Commitment to completing work that meets or exceeds expectations and is on-deadline
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English required, additional language capability a big plus
- Any search experience is also a plus
Educational Experience :
- Must be actively pursuing a degree.
- Preference is given to those graduating from their program within one year.
- Preferred areas of study include ideally digital marketing, data science, analytics, or technology.